Last month I took early summer holiday in Spain.Third time visit but first time in summer!
Of course with so nice and lovely sisters Elen & Maria .
And in the night had a dinner and go out with Elena chan .
And in the night had a dinner and go out with Elena chan .
I'm so happy to meet immediately after 6 month since I saw the girls in January.
summer time is so sooo amazing.
This time we traveled to Granada to see Pakoto kun .
Granada is so beautiful place.me encanta mucho.
But we stayed there only 2 days.next time I wanna go more place.
All the day I really enjoyed anything.
Hang out,picnic,night out,drink,talking......and drunk drunk drunk.
I feel like real sister with Elen & Maria.Muchas gracias a todos mis hermanas: ))
Echo de menos que las chicas..
And I'll back to Madrid in next year.
HASTA EL PROXIMO AÑO!
summer time is so sooo amazing.
This time we traveled to Granada to see Pakoto kun .
Granada is so beautiful place.me encanta mucho.
But we stayed there only 2 days.next time I wanna go more place.
All the day I really enjoyed anything.
Hang out,picnic,night out,drink,talking......and drunk drunk drunk.
I feel like real sister with Elen & Maria.Muchas gracias a todos mis hermanas: ))
Echo de menos que las chicas..
And I'll back to Madrid in next year.
HASTA EL PROXIMO AÑO!


















No comments:
Post a Comment